I had a chance to get out to a local track today, and got an impressive seven runs in; because the temperature and humidity levels were so high, nobody wanted to hit the track. The environmental conditions obviously had an impact, too, because my times compared to the last time I was at the track, despite the modifications I've made since then, were disappointing. My 60' times were improved by two-tenths, due in large part to the new clutch and flywheel, but my quarter-mile times only improved by a tenth of a second. The major differences between this run and the last were that I was running a 3/4 tank of 93 octane fuel (with a gallon of Toluene mixed in) rather than a quarter tank of 100 octane, my plugs were foul this time around (which have now been replaced), and my car was a bit lighter (I removed the spare tire and jack before going to the track). The next time out, I'll be sure to bring something to help with the heat (a can of compressed air to blow upside-down on the intercooler, for example) and I'll fill with 100 octane. I've put scans of my timeslips online if you're curious.