The wedding plans are currently in flux; apparently,
chartered the entire ship
we were going to be cruising on to someone, and thus our party has been
bumped. I'm holding off on calling everyone until we figure out what we're
going to do; we should be hearing from our travel agent today to see if RCCL
will be doing something for us, or if we'll just take our business elsewhere.