Progress is being made. The intercooler is here, and the used turbo I bought needed to have the elbow cut off of it and a normal straight down extension welded on to mate up properly. The old fuel feed, return, and vent lines are finally sitting on the garage floor, along with the last of the emissions-related hardware. I've pulled the power steering cooler lines in preparation for adding a good aftermarket cooler and better plumbing, and I'll probably measure things up for the installation of the oil cooler tonight. The DV/DT intake pipe is also done, so I might be able to test-fit that up and see if there will be clearance along that frame member for the AccuSump; otherwise, I'll have to find a home for it on the firewall somehow.
The magnitude of this project is finally starting to dawn on me, while I
make little stabs of progress on the chassis; if I'd had any clue that I'd
be putting this much time and sweat into this when I started last year, I
don't know if I'd have done it. But I'm so close to starting the process
of reassembling everything that the anticipation is definitely keeping me