The ATL fuel cell I bought is pretty spiffy, but not quite perfect. Specifically, I want to run -10AN line from the cell to the pumps, but the cell only has -8AN outlet ports natively. So, holesaws to the rescue; I widened the openings for the outlet fittings, and added openings for the -8AN return line and the fuel level sensor, then added a light touch of paint over the exposed metal (shame to have to ruin such a nice powdercoating job...). The end result is a pretty decent setup; -10AN feed lines look ridiculously large, by the way. Next up: trim the fuel level sensor to fit, and finish the cell assembly.
As a side-note, I decided to relocate the fuel filters; rather than have a single filter where the two pump outputs converge, I've decided to filter the fuel in front of each pump, so as to avoid any crap that might cause issues for them. The downside is that I now have a second filter to keep an eye on (and the associated cost; -10AN filters aren't cheap), but the upshot is that I now have twice the filtering capacity in the system, and that restriction is in the low-pressure portion of the system rather than the pumps having to fight with the filter along with 70-80psi of fuel pressure. The whole filter, pump, and check valve assembly is going to be a bit unweildly; I might locate the filters just outside the trunk area (tucked between the rear wall and the bumper) to get them away from the rest of the assembly and to make inspection/replacement easier.